I was first licensed in Texas in 1985 and have been a Broker in Chapel Hill, Durham and the Triangle since 2001, consistently performing in the top 1/2% of all Triangle agents.
As a Buyer Agent, I offer sound advice, data analysis and strong negotiation skills. One of my roles as a Buyer Agent is to point out the things that are negative about a home; things that many Buyers do not know to look for.
For Sellers, I offer cutting edge technology combined with superior marketing skills to get your home SOLD for top dollar and for the best terms. I offer a complimentary market analysis with no further obligation.
I am certified in luxury home marketing, and also love working with first time home buyers and educating them on the home buying process. I have extensive experience working with Duke and UNC medical residents and physicians.
* B.A., History, The University of Texas at Austin
* M.A., Latin American Studies, The University of Texas at Austin
* Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist "CLHMS"
* Certified New Home Sales Professional “CSP”
* Accredited Buyer Representative "ABR"
* Certified Real Estate Internet Professional "e-PRO"
* Extensive background in new construction
* Green Home Building